Friday, February 16, 2018

And so it goes...

In keeping up the quest to ever strive to welcome newness and growth into life I have:
  • Powered through the upper notes in a classical piece of piano music
  • Celebrated Burn's Night with poetry and new foods with names like lamb croquette and cock-a-leeky stew
                                    

                                             
  • Changed the server memory card at work
  • Upgraded to a modern record-able tv system
  • Taken a new road home from work
  • Learned about Orangeburg tile 
  • Eaten at the Choo-Choo Cafe in Erwin
  • Tried a new coffee flavor at the Steel Rails Coffee House
  • Added tobiko and eel sauce sides with sushi - I'm a fan of both!
  • Scanned a negative to recreate a long-lost photo
                                               
  • Visited Fort Negley in Nashville, TN - commissioned by Military Governor Andrew Johnson

And, today is a big deal, because I'm working through a self-publishing site, and I got my first ISBN number of my very own, for my very own first book. The book is still in the works, as I learn to maneuver things like formatting and embedded fonts. The voyage of discovery is thrilling, as is the fulfillment of my life-long heart's desire.

No comments: