Thursday, August 14, 2008

Mas photographias de Espana

We pushed the twin beds together in Emily's apartment and zonked out!



Sara won a photo contest with this picture of the three of us behind the Roman theatre columns.



This is of Sara and me looking at the Eiffel tower in Paris (of course). She had just taken my arm as we walked toward the overlook and said, "Is this real?"



Sara in front of the Royal Palace in Madrid.



This is an example of a restaurant in Spain. Notice there is no one in it and no food to be seen.



The Plaza Mayor in Madrid.



The wise men bring the Christmas gifts in Spain.



Rhonda in the Parque de Madrid.

3 comments:

Latane Barton said...

Beautiful. So happy you posted new pictures of your trip to Spain. Very enchanting.

A Colorful World said...

More wonderful Spain photos--I love it! It had to be the most incredble trip!

Kenna said...

Thanks, I started another blog too. I'm trying to get it up and posted for you guys.